Friday Funny 803: The LEAST Popular Slideshows on RunnersWorld.com

>> Friday, October 03, 2014

Screw the "popular" slideshows... Runner's World recently shared their 9 LEAST popular slideshows:



I dunno... I think I'd flip through the bagel one. That's kinda hot. #KinkyForCarbs

See more funny stuff on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

First 2 races of the Loony Challenge are tomorrow morning!! Keep an eye on my embedded twitter feed in the right sidebar (or just go to twitter.com/steveinaspeedo) for updates! And check back later this weekend and next week for race reports of the TC 10K, the TC 5K, an the TC 10 Mile. Wish us luck! Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.