To Get Started:

>> Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My wife is a super athlete: She’s done the last 6 Twin Cities Marathons, 2 Olympic Distance Triathlons, countless road races, and she’s training for an Ironman Triathlon this fall (for those not in “the know,” an Ironman Tri is a 2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run – insanity!). Somehow, I’ve been suckered partway into this craziness as well, and damn it, I’m actually enjoying it!

This blog will be my Captains Log that will contain little nuggets of information about the training and events that I am partaking in. There will be photos from events that show me at my sweatiest. There will be notes and stories from my training. It will be honest, funny, gut wrenching and hopeful. But one thing is for certain: it will always be real – that’s me, keeping things real. 24/7/365.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  6:47 PM, April 03, 2013  

Gotta start somewhere, this seems like a good place.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.