Have You Ever?...(Chapstick Story)

>> Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So I headed off to Lake Nokomis this afternoon for my last open water swim before my Tri this weekend. It was a pretty hot afternoon, the sun was high, and the sky was clear. I realized once I got there that I didn’t have any sunscreen, and I was afraid to burn the sensitive parts of my body. So I grabbed my “Chapstick Lip-Balm with SPF 15.” I wasn’t really worried about my face, but I did NOT want to burn my nip-nips. So....I slathered up my nipples with Chapstick. Yes I did. There's nothing like the way lake water runs off lubed-up nip-nips. Keep that in mind the next time you ask to borrow my lip balm.


DON’T USE MY CHAPSTICK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.