Sarah’s Wisconsin Ride

>> Saturday, July 08, 2006

So Sarah is out riding the Wisconsin Ironman course with her new buddies that she met on the internet. It's not as weird as it sounds - this probably won't end in a Dateline special. Our new friends from the web are Simply Stu, Wil, Rob, TriSaraTops, and Elizabeth among others (if I've forgotten you, send me a comment and I'll get you in here). As she’s riding 70 miles of the INSANELY HILLY course, I’m here in our hotel room hastily shoveling Arby’s curly fries into my mouth. Great training day for me! Props to all the riders out there!!


(Sarah's on the far left)

2 comments:

Tracy 8:54 PM, July 09, 2006  

YAY! You rock for being such an iron sherpa! Great pic :) and thank you again...

Trisaratops 12:37 AM, July 10, 2006  

Great pic of the crew! So much fun to ride with your wife and meet you too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.