Sarah is IRONMAN!! Chapter 3

>> Monday, September 11, 2006

She did it! And she did it well! Sarah finished in 15 hours, 53 minutes, and 18 seconds. She was hoping to just to finish in the allotted 17 hours, and she was spectacular!


9:30 pm, Sarah with just over 6 miles to go


10:54 pm, Sarah about to become Ironman in 50 feet!!


Sarah and Sara after the finish.

Then I hopped in my car at 12:45 am and drove straight back to St. Paul from Madison. I had 2 Diet Cokes and 2 Vaults along the way. I got home at 4:30 am, prepared for class for a half hour, slept from about 5:30 - 7 am, finished getting ready for class, and headed out to teach. I was told I didn’t look like I had only had an hour and a half of sleep. Sweet.

1 comments:

Trisaratops 4:00 PM, September 12, 2006  

I love your wife. Not as much as you of course. But she freaking rocks my world. :) Those pics are awesome!!! You rock. It was such a blast to hang out with you guys again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.