Upcoming Tri (and Cat Attacks)

>> Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So I went running again yesterday. It went well again! I was able to easily go 3 miles, and my knee held up fine. So this Sunday, I’m doing my first Tri of the year: the Indoor Triathlon at Lifetime Fitness in Chanhassen, MN. I’m looking forward to it. It should be a blast! Make sure to stop by my blog early next week to see my race report.

So if you happen to be a member at that Lifetime, or if you are competing in the Triathlon yourself, please stop and say “hi” on Sunday morning. I’ll be starting in the 9:20 am heat. I’d love to meet you!

Oh, one more thing. Now that I’ve been able to go running again, I’ve been getting sweaty again. And one of my cats, Kermit, licks me when I get home from the Y because I am covered in salt. I don’t really mind. It’s pretty entertaining:



Pharmie calls them hickeys. But they’re totally NOT hickeys - just lick marks. Lick marks with styled chest hair. I keep Kermit away from my nipples because that’s just weird.

11 comments:

TriShannon 7:18 PM, February 21, 2007  

Your posts, pictures, dreams, etc have a way of leaving me at a loss for words.

Good luck at the indoor tri on Sunday!

Allez 7:43 PM, February 21, 2007  

That cat must be licking pretty hard! Get some pasties for those nipples, then the cat can lick over them :-) That wouldn't be weird.

teacherwoman 8:03 PM, February 21, 2007  

I can't believe you let your cat lick you...like that!

I will be watching for your race report next week!

RunBubbaRun 8:44 PM, February 21, 2007  

Dude, funny, but a little to much info on what goes on inside your household.

Glad the knee is holding up thou.

ps. that cat did go to town on your chest thou. I would check for furballs.

Joy | Love | Chaos 10:45 AM, February 22, 2007  

Wait...you think the nipple part is weird???

;)

Wedgie 4:40 PM, February 22, 2007  

Um... Well... At least you're not wearing red shorts.

marz_racer 8:28 AM, February 23, 2007  

IM ABLE got it right, it's not just the nipple part that's wierd!

Good luck racing this weekend.

Pharmie 10:31 AM, February 23, 2007  

I can't believe you've been cheating on me... With our cats!

Steve Stenzel 11:02 AM, February 23, 2007  

No...I mean it's not what it looks like hunnie....I was just... I mean...I was sweaty and Kermit just came over, and then one thing lead to another....I didn't want it to happen....

Damn it, I'll sleep on the couch for a week. Sorry.

Lance Notstrong 11:43 AM, February 23, 2007  

Steve, Steve.....never use the "it just happened" defense.

Triteacher 7:00 PM, February 23, 2007  

HA! Check for furballs!!! This post just gets better and better with the comments you've inspired!

My cat licks my sweat too. But, um, I won't be posting photos.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.