B-Fit B-Day Challenge Update

>> Thursday, March 13, 2008

Swim: Done! Teach class at the U of M: Done!

I’m on my way home to finish the B-Fit B-Day Challenge. I’ll get everything set up for a quick bike and run before continuing, because I want to have a nice bike/run brick. I’ll be hitting the trainer in the basement for a while, and then I’ll be out running this out-and-back course mostly along Summit Ave in St. Paul:



So if you happen to find yourself along Summit Ave from around 3:00ish to 3:45ish today, look on the north side of the road. You might see me finishing the last leg of my B-fit B-Day Challenge! I should be wearing the same shorts and black shirt as in the previous post. (I won’t be able to stop to chat - I hope you understand. It’s nothing personal.)

I’ll post my final results tonight or tomorrow! Thanks!

9 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" 12:24 PM, March 13, 2008  

Happy Birthday and good luck with the challenge. I know you will do it.

Kim 1:29 PM, March 13, 2008  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOOD LUCK!

SM 3:15 PM, March 13, 2008  

Happy birthday and Good luck with the challenge!!!

trimybest 3:47 PM, March 13, 2008  

i see youre using the usatf site i recommended! have a great workout. and happy birthday

triguyjt 5:05 PM, March 13, 2008  

happy b-day...many more.....

read studies where men with no chest hair live longer....

just thought i would mention that.

cool on the birthday challenge..
for my gold in june
5 mile swim
55 mile bike
5 mile run.... crap i"m a goner

Pharmie 5:54 PM, March 13, 2008  

Happy Birthday Honey Bear! Love you :)

sRod 8:47 PM, March 13, 2008  

Happy Bday! There is no way I can do the swimming part. Is there an alternate? Perhaps speed drinking?

Jamie 2:50 PM, March 15, 2008  

Happy bfitbday!

Your streets are all straight. That is weird to me.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.