Friday Funny 7: Videos

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

Come on. It's Friday. You've got nothing better to do at work than to watch some videos. Here are nice of my recent favorites. The videos that may have harsh language are labeled NOT SAFE FOR WORK, so don't miss those warnings. You NEED audio for all of these, so crank it up:

Bobby Patrionic Dating Video:
This has to be fake. It’s too good to be real. 1:40 running time.


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1nI942s4eY


Redneck Dating Video:
I don’t know if this one is fake or not. I really hope it’s fake. 2:46 running time. NOT SAFE FOR WORK! (naughty words)


http://view.break.com/551152 - Watch more free videos
Direct link: http://view.break.com/551152


Harder Better Barack Obamer:
I’m not trying to get political, I just think this is a great feat in editing, and it makes me laugh. 1:21 running time.


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekCI8UdDsKU


Everything Poops:
You remember the children’s book “Everybody Poops,” right? Well this video takes it a little farther. This one REALLY needs the audio turned up. It's only funny if you still think fart jokes are funny (which I do). 0:31 running time.


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqyZC2haBI


Crazy Tyra:
I’m an ANTM fan, and Tyra has been going downhill. This clip from her talk show backs me up on that. She's losing her mind. 0:57 running time.



Take Me On: The Literal Music Video:
Do you remember the 80s? Then you’ll love this take on the A-Ha music video. The title says it all: it simply describes what's happen as it's happening. 3:48 running time.


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ


Food Court Musical:
What if you were at the mall, and suddenly a musical just broke out? This is so great! 3:44 running time.


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M


Ronald McDonald Reality Show:
The McDonald family with cameras in their home like the Osbournes or the Hogans. Just a little NOT SAFE FOR WORK.


http://view.break.com/584044 - Watch more free videos


And my favorite for last:

Snapple Cap Facts:

Have you ever thought about how those “Snapple Facts” get under the cover of Snapple Drinks? This video shows a little insight. It’s hilarious! It’s also NOT SAFE FOR WORK because there is a lot of naughty language. But it’s so freakin’ funny! 3:34 running time.


Direct link: http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/09/04


Remember in my last post, I said I was combining these 2 outfits for the Monster Dash tomorrow:



Well, here’s what it looks like:



The question I have for you is this: What do I call myself? The 70's Reaper? Track Star Death? I need to have a title - people will be asking. I need to have an answer. Any thoughts will be considered! Check back tomorrow or Sunday for a 5K report and some photos. Thanks! Happy weekend!

29 comments:

K 12:06 AM, October 24, 2008  

What do you call yourself? How about, "Just KILL it"?

Jumper 2.0 12:54 AM, October 24, 2008  

The Bowl Full of Sunshine Reaper? (BFS Reaper)

Pasty Legs Reaper?

The Nutcracker Shorts Reaper?

The Hang Ten Reaper?

Shannon 5:11 AM, October 24, 2008  

Love the Tyra video, and love the outfit even better!

Good luck this weekend.

duchossois 7:03 AM, October 24, 2008  

How about, "The Grim Geeker". Or maybe, "The Happy, Yellow Sunshine Reaper".

Anonymous,  7:56 AM, October 24, 2008  

Good luck...

Did you pack your nipguards? Put those bad boys on your pink, supple, nippies so that you don't make 'hamburger' meat again :)

What do you call yourself? I am at a loss of words, no ideas.

Dave 7:57 AM, October 24, 2008  

How about "Steve Reapfontaine"?

Coach Liz 8:01 AM, October 24, 2008  

I am going with "Death by Chafing"

The A-ha video was awesome! That was my favorite video in MTV when I was a Freshman in high school. The people who did Food Court Musical had "BALLS" to do that. The looks on people's faces were priceless!

Charlotte 8:15 AM, October 24, 2008  

Steve, I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. My husband and I watched all your videos together and this may possibly be the best morning we've had in a long time! Ever considered being a marriage counselor? In a speedo, natch.

As for the costume - I think you should just go with "High School Musical" and let them draw their own conclusions.

Jess 9:27 AM, October 24, 2008  

If it reference the 70s in a disco way, I'd say: Disco is Dead, but I don't think that really works here.

Sarah 10:01 AM, October 24, 2008  

That outfit REALLY looks like it might chafe. Use tons of Body Glide!

Anonymous,  10:15 AM, October 24, 2008  

Hahaha The costume is even better than I could have imagined. Hopefully I'll see you out there tomorrow! (I'm guesstimating a 2:10ish finish for myself, but no promises :)

Jason 11:00 AM, October 24, 2008  

Dude, you are so gonna scare the hell out of people...ha!

Have fun!!

Jeff 11:54 AM, October 24, 2008  

Along the lines of what Dave said, how about Steve Prefonreaper?

http://gokristen.wordpress.com 12:36 PM, October 24, 2008  

OMG

You are out of control!

How about Disco Reaper?

21stCenturyMom 1:30 PM, October 24, 2008  

Love the outfit! I like Steve Reapfontaine quite a bit.

I would be ecstatic if a bunch of people at the mall busted out a spontaneous musical. And the first dating thing was hilarious! "I know... I'll keep you in the bedroom so long your face will end up on the milk carton" too funny.

In the spirit of turn around I offer you this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQW9hyuZVE

The Matrix Fart video. I'm not a fan of fart jokes but this one was hysterical.

Julianne 2:10 PM, October 24, 2008  

That outfit just made my day. LOL!

Amy 2:26 PM, October 24, 2008  

I like death track star!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg 2:30 PM, October 24, 2008  

Disco Ste(a)ve Back From the Gr(e)ave?

Carolina John 4:00 PM, October 24, 2008  

reapfontaine is pretty clever, 21stcenturymom.

i like reaper smugglers (like plum smugglers for death) and death smugglers. but then i just said smugglers too many times.

what about sunshine death?

Formulaic 6:16 PM, October 24, 2008  

I like the suggested disco is dead!

Dying to run??

Meg 7:24 PM, October 24, 2008  

Those are awesome, I especially like the redneck and Obama videos!

Julie 11:51 PM, October 24, 2008  

Videos were funny, but the outfit made me laugh the most!!
I'm at a loss of words for a name!

Jim Smith II 8:03 AM, October 25, 2008  

Obviously late to the party, but what about Track Death Star? You can have Vader's music playing as well..Dum dum dum, da da dum, da da dum...

Or is that TOO geeky? Good luck!

triguyjt 1:16 PM, October 25, 2008  

Grim Reaper, Shorts Creeper Guy

LHE 2:10 PM, October 25, 2008  

I have SO much to do today (including a 5K this evening) yet I sit here watching these hysterical videos - Shame on you for diverting me!! But the 'fart in the wet suit photo is one I laugh at just thinking about it - a vision I will never forget.

Good luck at the race.

Aaron 3:23 PM, October 25, 2008  

Track Star Death definitely.

Michelle 7:09 PM, October 25, 2008  

Great freaking videos dude!!!

I like Harder, better Barak Obama!!! WOOHOO!!!

Darcy Franklin 8:29 PM, October 29, 2008  

Okay, I just got caught up on your Friday funny. You probably could've saved some of those for other Fridays! I loved the poop one where the pillow falls out of the case. By the way, now when I see all that stuff I am going to think of that.

AND, the musical one was the best. Hysterical.

Mel's Blog.... 4:04 AM, October 30, 2008  

Hi Steve,

My name is Melanie and I'm a new subscriber to your blog. I'm also a fellow triathlete! Congratulations on your run!

Check out my blog at borntoridemel.blogspot.com

Melanie

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.