>> Friday, February 29, 2008
Tracie tagged me, and now I need to share 7 random or weird facts about myself. Here it goes:
• I created a video application for Team EvoTri that didn’t make the cut. You can check it out by clicking here (it’s really not that exciting, so don’t bother). What may be MORE exciting is the Blooper Reel. Yesterday, I put all these foibles together to create 70 seconds of mistakes (huh...I think that’s also the way mom refers to the night I was conceived). Check it out:
(If you can’t view the video above, see it directly on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LlVzWvRyzc.)
• I was born on Friday the 13th. When I mention that to people, the most common reaction is, “Oh, that explains a lot.” Jerks.
• I started teaching college a few days after I turned 24. My first class had an average age of 31. Now, about 3 years later, I’ve taught a total of 34 courses at 4 different colleges/universities in the Twin Cities area.
• When I was younger, I thought I was Jewish.
• Two years ago, I said I’d never do an Ironman. Then, I did one. Years earlier, I said I’d never run a marathon. Now, I’m signed up for Grandmas Marathon in June. I guess I’ve learned never to say never.
• I don’t drink much alcohol. In fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever been drunk. But I make up for that by pooping a lot. I mean, A LOT. I really don’t know what those 2 things have to do with one another, but, well, there ya go.
• I carry a tweezers around in my wallet for those random splinters life sends my way. Seriously. Ask me when you see me - I'll show you. It comes in handy.
Now, as the rules say, I must tag 7 others or my face will explode (or something like that). So, Big Mike, J-Wim, Jeremy, Jumper, Julia, Mister P, and Danielle in Iowa, consider yourselves all tagged.