Three Things

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009

• I STILL can't get over the sweet finish that Cathy Y had at the Gear West Duathlon last weekend! (Look a 2 posts down if you missed it.) I'm still a little in awe that I got to watch that whole situation play out as I was racing. I love the fact that you can compete in this sport right along side of some of the best-of-the-best. FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!

• Pharmie and I are getting ready to do the Apple Duathlon on Saturday! That's why I needed to hit the bike 2 days ago. Yesterday, I had a pretty good 5 mile tempo run in 31 minutes even. (Technically, 31 is odd, but... shut up. Just shut up.) I WAS going to swim today, but after a few intense days working on our porch, I figured I should just rest today and tomorrow. (And I'll show photos of the porch when I'm done.) Then we'll be ready to race on Saturday. Apple is a fun one! I'm looking forward to it!!

• Sorry I don't have photos of me in 2 new outfits like I promised. I'll take some (maybe slightly over-the-top) photos and get them up tomorrow as a "Friday Funny." Check back in 24 hours...

9 comments:

X-Country2 2:37 PM, May 21, 2009  

Good luck this weekend. I'm seriously thinking about a duathlon this spring. You make them seem so fun. :o)

Jess 4:11 PM, May 21, 2009  

Do you and Pharmie ever have a weekend without a race?!

Good luck with the duathalon this weekend!

P.O.M. 4:18 PM, May 21, 2009  

We want photos (slamming fist down)! And I'm still hoping for an old prom one.....

trimybest 4:25 PM, May 21, 2009  

i have my own three things.
good job on your race.
good luck on saturday
and you wanted me to tell you that the baby is here!
check out the details on my blog!

GoBigGreen 5:09 PM, May 21, 2009  

Good luck this weekend! I am doing super secret training up on the North shore.
= Ice bath in Lake Superior ( swim? HAHA no)
=DQ recovery shakes ( do you think they will add my recoverite into the Blizzard?) Gross.

CU soon.

Sam 6:25 PM, May 21, 2009  

Good Luck this weekend!! :)

Marit C-L 6:48 PM, May 21, 2009  

Good luck this weekend! Yeah - the Cathy finish kick is AWESOME! That's one of the great things about this sport... :)

Aaahhh - Ramsey Hill. Fun times! NICE WORK!

jen 11:28 PM, May 21, 2009  

It seems you race every weekend! You've got a great group of team mates to share it with. Good luck!

Ryan 5:07 AM, May 22, 2009  

Have a great race!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.