Friday Funny 39: Lawn Mowing

>> Friday, June 05, 2009

Sorry for the late “Friday Funny” - I wanted to get another coat of paint on the porch window trim before posting. Here are 3 quick “innovations in lawn mowing” from StuffThatMakesMeChuckle.com:







Also, something funny to note, have you seen any of the Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien this week? This was his first week after taking over for Jay Leno. His new background looks AWFULLY familiar. Click here to see the horrible (yet hilarious) truth!

Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Carolina John 11:14 AM, June 05, 2009  

haha, i do have to cut the grass this weekend. maybe i could borrow one of those?

btw steve, this weekend is my first oly tri and next weekend is my first marathon. i need all the supportive comments i can get!

Benson 11:45 AM, June 05, 2009  

1. Red neck. love it.
2. I'd enjoy mowing with that bike mower.
3. Freaken AWESOME! That John Deere Chopper is the best mower I've ever seen.

Jess 1:04 PM, June 05, 2009  

Who knew there was so much lawnmower innovation out there?

Tammy 1:55 PM, June 05, 2009  

LOL! Love the first one. That's one way to get a riding mower.

teacherwoman 2:49 PM, June 05, 2009  

That is too funny! LOL! Have a great weekend, Steve!

Brian 3:18 PM, June 05, 2009  

that second one on the bike is great, I might try that out

Anonymous,  4:22 PM, June 05, 2009  

Why does this just SCREAM injury?! lol

Carolina Jogn --> Enoy your races! I just did my first marathon less than a month ago (gasp!) and it was one of the most amazing experiences ever!
-Kerri from Enzymatic Therapy

ShirleyPerly 2:21 PM, June 08, 2009  

Hey, maybe I can talk my husband into mowing the yard once in a while if I got him that bike!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.