Friday Funny 51: “Professor Topless”

>> Friday, August 28, 2009

Classes start on Monday. Yay. The College of Visual Arts, my alma mater and one of the schools where I teach, publishes a newsletter twice a year highlighting accomplishments of alumni, faculty, and staff. Here’s a little part of the current newsletter that mentions the CVA Triathlon Club:



On that same page is this photo (you saw this photo on my blog about a month ago):



First of all, of course the photo is “by Steve Stenzel” - did that need to be printed in the caption? Look at my arms coming out towards the camera as if I were holding it. Secondly, I’m pretty sure that no faculty or alumni have appeared topless in the newsletter, so consider me the first.

Big surprise there. ;) At least you can’t see my nip-nips.

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

JP Severin 7:30 AM, August 28, 2009  

hahhahahaha I'm glad they gave you credit for the brilliant and subtle self photography

ps... I liked the comment on chris mccdonald's blog about painting finger nails. I laughed my ass off.

jen 7:53 AM, August 28, 2009  

Cool!

Maybe they cropped the nips?

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous,  8:32 AM, August 28, 2009  

Happy friday...and thank God, no nip nips, LOL

X-Country2 9:34 AM, August 28, 2009  

Welcome to the gun show!

Carolina John 10:05 AM, August 28, 2009  

someone had to be first. at least you're nipples didn't get the credit. Good one!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) 1:00 PM, August 28, 2009  

Nice getting a byline...

Welcome back to School...

CoachLiz 3:11 PM, August 28, 2009  

Umm, you are a photography instructor....who the hell else is going to take the picture, ROTFL!!!

I think that the self/group portrait shows off your photography mad skillz really well. Good crop, nice light, excellent contrast....nice job Prof. Steve!

Anonymous,  5:27 PM, August 29, 2009  

No nips? I feel so cheated.

P.S. It's topless and sockless professor.

richvans 8:16 AM, August 30, 2009  

Fortunately it was easy enough to go back into the archives and find multiple nip pics.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.