Square Lake Underwater Pics

>> Saturday, August 22, 2009

I have some fun shots from Kate’s underwater camera from our Wednesday morning OWS at Square Lake. Here’s a little large-mouth bass:



I’m glad Kate didn’t get a photo of me trying to catch 4 bass that were swimming around - it wasn’t pretty.

Here I am walking back out into the water after our 40:00 swim, and I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. Is this some sort of “I-just-got-chicked-by-the-3-ladies-I-was-swimming-with” strut? I dunno. Then again, I DO like to have my nipples enter the room before I do....


I can’t explain myself sometimes.


Me and Julia


Me, Julia, and Kelly


Kate, me, and Julia


Kelly, Kate, and me

Then Kate said something like “You’re ‘Steve in a Speedo’ - do something CRAZY!” We agreed my Speedo should stay on, so I only did a handstand:



After the swim, Julia handed out cupcakes. You can HEAR my giddy squeal in this photo!


Look at me look at that cupcake like
an 11-year-old girl looks at the Jonas Brothers


Kate eating her cupcake

Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Teenage Tri Queen 11:59 AM, August 22, 2009  

Looks like you guys had an AWESOME time! Those cupcakes look yummy!

Anonymous,  3:59 PM, August 22, 2009  

Fun pictures! You always look like you are having a great time.

jen 5:19 PM, August 22, 2009  

Cool pics! That water is clear. Anywhere around here it would just be a picture of blackness. Gross.

Beth 8:53 PM, August 23, 2009  

I have to do a tri at Square Lake in a few weeks, so I'm not appreciating that picture of the fish! I do NOT want to see fish while I'm swimming or I will freak out! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.