Friday Funny 58: Photo Bombers

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

This evening, there’s an opening reception at the Katherine E. Nash Gallery at the University of Minnesota. It’s a photography exhibition called “Here and Now,” and I have 6 pieces in the show. Here’s a quick photo of my work from when the show went up a few days ago:



If you want to see more (or know more about my photography career), swing by my photo blog: http://stevestenzel.blogspot.com/. (And I have a brand new “commercial photography” site that I’m still putting the finishing touches on: http://stevestenzel.tumblr.com/)

Anyway, because that exhibition opens tonight, I figured today’s Friday Funny would be something along the lines of photography. Sometimes, there’s “THAT GUY” who appears in the background of your photographs. “THAT GUY” is only there to ruin an otherwise good photo:











Sometimes, “THAT GUY” is showing a little skin:









Sometimes, “THAT GUY” is really 2 guys who are about to share a very touching moment:



Sometimes, “THAT GUY” is a dog:





And sometimes, “THAT GUY” can simply not be explained:



Happy weekend! If you’re a local, check out “Here and Now” at the Nash Gallery now through Nov 12th.

15 comments:

CoachLiz 7:57 AM, October 16, 2009  

OMG! I am glad I was not eating or drinking anything. Those are great. I have seen the one with the kids and the dogs getting it on in the background before. Number 2 and 3 are my favorites.

Thanks for all the laughs!

Kristin Bradfield 8:29 AM, October 16, 2009  

LOL!!! Hilarious! I will likely stop by and look at these all day to laugh again.

Carolina John 8:50 AM, October 16, 2009  

have you been on www.thisisphotobomb.com lately? very cool about your show. Hope the pieces sell.

sRod 9:28 AM, October 16, 2009  

Ah. Friday has now begun.

Thanks for sharing!

Trishie 9:30 AM, October 16, 2009  

awesome. thanks for the giggle :)

Julia 10:02 AM, October 16, 2009  

omg how did you find that last photo? I know both those people in that photo.... omg sooooo weird that the photo is on here! I know where that place is too, and why that guy is dressed that way....

Kim 10:04 AM, October 16, 2009  

i laughed aloud and my cubemate cant stop staring at me.

Mike 11:38 AM, October 16, 2009  

Ah yes! Spring break! It's been awhile!

Trisaratops 3:26 PM, October 16, 2009  

And THAT gave me some much-needed giggles! :)

Congrats on the exhibit!

Missy 5:40 PM, October 16, 2009  

Those are rockin good.

Irish Cream 6:30 PM, October 16, 2009  

Hahahhaa. Those are classic!

Congrats on the exhibit!

Becca 9:49 PM, October 16, 2009  

You're always good for a laugh on Fridays! Love it!

NJ 10:48 AM, October 17, 2009  

Those are way too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Teresa 1:11 PM, October 17, 2009  

love the photos....yours that is! The others...hilarious!

tn

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.