12 Hours Left

>> Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just a reminder...

It's noon (central time), so that means there's only 12 hours left to throw your name in the hat for 1 of 2 Sugoi Tri Suits and a lot of Gu. So make sure to sign up before midnight tonight!

Also, that means Ironman coverage of the World Championship starts in 3 and a half hours! Hopefully, I'll have a handful of CVA Tri Club members stop over to watch. We'll eat nachos and pizza as a way to lovingly mock the super-fit athletes on TV.

And I have a few more Examiner articles I'd like to point out:

• Here's how professional cyclist Ben Day treats his off-season (along with his 3 tips for off-season training).

• Here's the Iron Man 2 trailer along with who SHOULD have gotten the roll. ;)

• And for you locals, 2 triathletes from St. Paul should be seen in a commercial during the IM Kona coverage today. I'll be looking for it!

2 comments:

Kat 6:07 PM, December 19, 2009  

Are the comments locked on your giveaway thread? I was unable to leave a comment there to enter myself in the drawing :( Does this comment count?

Steve Stenzel 7:23 PM, December 19, 2009  

They shouldn't be locked... but I'll count this as your entry! I'll make sure it gets in.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.