Friday Funny 65: 8 Random Funnies

>> Friday, December 04, 2009

This is also Day 8 in my “14 Days of Nothing” (my self-prescribed rest). So in the name of day 8, here are 8 random funny things. Some are a bit inappropriate. I’d apologize, but I’m not sorry...

















You’ve got just under 2 days to go to this post and throw your name in the hat for 1 of 3 signed copies of "Trizophrenia!" The contest closes at midnight on Saturday. I’ll post the winners on Monday morning, so check back to see if you’ve won.

Happy weekend!!

p.s. I was just interviewed by a German internet "urban sports" magazine, and I'll post that broken-English interview tomorrow. Good stuff!

11 comments:

Georgia Snail 8:11 AM, December 04, 2009  

"Hey Guyth!"

I nearly lost my coffee!!! If that's wrong, why does it feel so right?

CoachLiz 8:13 AM, December 04, 2009  

The Wii gag is FUNNY!. As a English grammar nerd my favorite is the last one on commas. Special props to the junk on the keyboard FAIL as well.

Julia 10:14 AM, December 04, 2009  

I really want a "Yes" for Christmas! :)

Regina 11:05 AM, December 04, 2009  

Love the last one. Lynn Trusse would be so proud. She wrote a book on punctuation that is hilarious called, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" or is it "Eats Shoots and Leaves"? ha!

Mike Russell 12:04 PM, December 04, 2009  

The Jesus strip was the best. That made me laugh. Next race I will be on the lookout for a guy walking on the water...

sRod 1:34 PM, December 04, 2009  

You do not fail to bring the funniness to Fridays.

Btw, I believe there was an episode of Jon & kate + 8 where someone was really damn angry on a carousel. Crap, I knew those people where the end of everything.

Carolina John 2:15 PM, December 04, 2009  

wow, jesus walking on a swim leg is hilarious!!! Nice one dude.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.