Trip for 4 to Reno? And Snowboarding? Anyone?...

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009

I mention this with 1 main reservation: the more people that enter, the less my chance of winning. But I’m in the Christmas Spirit (or still drunk from my in-law’s homemade apple wine), so I’m telling you to check this out.

Pyramid brewing, a small brewery who works with the same PR company that just did the big Sugoi and Gu giveaway a week ago, is giving away a sweet trip and lots of smaller prizes too. The contest is open through the end of the year. Here’s the “legalese” in the fine print that describes the big prize:

Grand Prize: One (1) individual Grand Prize winner and their three (3) guests (21+) will win a five (5) day “Winter Backcountry Getaway” that includes round-trip airfare to Reno, California, five (5) nights of lodging, a 3-day lift ticket to Squaw Valley USA, a 2-day backcountry ski package by Pacific Crest Snowcats and Mountain Hardware Technical Gear (jacket and pants); the one (1) individual Grand Prize winner will also win a K2 Pyramid Snowboard (“Prize”). The verifiable retail value of the Prize is $8,400.



So click here to enter (and thereby hurt my chances of winning... jerk). And then click here and cast your vote for “Steve in a Speedo” as Endurance Blog of the Year!! Thanks!

8 comments:

Missy 9:30 AM, December 24, 2009  

I'm gonna win it since YOU don't ever let me win anything;) Merry Christmas.

Chloe 9:39 AM, December 24, 2009  

Nice one missy! :) I'm going to wine and take Missy...only if she wears her sweet american pride tri top the whole time!!

Merry Christmas!

Mike Russell 11:35 AM, December 24, 2009  

Always giving Steve. You are all about your readers!

Anonymous,  12:10 PM, December 24, 2009  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aka Alice 12:07 AM, December 25, 2009  

Uh..Steve? Reno is in Nevada (I know, I know...everything east of the continental divide is all the same)

Merry Christmas!

Coach Liz 8:36 AM, December 25, 2009  

Squaw Valley and Tahoe are BEAUTIFUL. I will go enter now and If I win, you and Pharmie can come with me.

Coach Liz 8:39 AM, December 25, 2009  

P.S. I actually passed the Pyramid Alehouse here in Seattle yesterday. Is that a good omen???

Andy 5:47 PM, December 26, 2009  

um, steve... minnesotans are not eligible. :(

http://www.pyramidbrew.com/sites/default/files/PyramidWinterBackcountryGetaway.pdf

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.