Cannon Falls Duathlon Photos

>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wanted to share some photos of family and friends racing at the (windy as hell) Cannon Falls duathlon from about 10 days ago.


Pre-start. Tim and I are near the left.


My stride looks GOOD. Mario and Omar are caught on the downstride.


My stride looks WEIRD. Mario and Omar look GREAT.


Pharmie on the right, Matt next to her (in yellow).


Starting the ride.


Tim itching his ass. Ha!


Matt looking calm.


Pharmie starting her ride.


Chad on the run.


Tim running out of T2.


“Peacefully” running out of T2. With a big ole Mooseknuckle.


Matt hitting the run.


YES! A “one-legged pirate” finishing photo WHILE hitting my watch.
Perfection! ;)


Julie Hull JUST behind me as the first female!


Tim finishing just behind Julie.


Matt hitting the line (getting ready to barf for a second time).


Matt M hitting the line finishing his first team duathlon (with his girlfriend Katie).

If you remember in my race report, I showed Pharmie emerging from the trees in a pack of 3 other guys. The 2 guys behind her couldn’t catch her, and she ended up passing the guy ahead of her (in orange)!! So here she is coming to the line with a great final kick:





The official results have been corrected and are posted from that race, and I ended up 4th overall in the first run, 33rd overall on the bike, and 4th overall in the second run. I ended up 11th overall out of 207.

I think I’m doing a team duathlon on Saturday!! More on that shortly...

5 comments:

Rachel 2:04 PM, May 12, 2010  

Nice pics! How did you get SO many? Congrats on a great du!

Cyborg Queen 3:02 PM, May 12, 2010  

tsk tsk...when are you going to have a "perfect" finisher's photo without you touching your watch...I think you touch your watch more than...uh..nevermind. :-P

Matt 4:12 PM, May 12, 2010  

2 "epic photos" AND a "one-legged pirate while hitting the watch" photo from the same race? Nice!

Carolina John 7:38 PM, May 12, 2010  

sweaty friends! sweet!.

Bethany + Ryan 9:16 PM, May 12, 2010  

your comments on the pictures are always the best, lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.