Getting Back On the Wagon...

>> Monday, May 31, 2010

This weekend, I didn't do any training and I ate like shit.

But I have a good reason. My sister-in-law Steph (who lived with Pharmie and I for 3 years) got married to Jon ("Borsch" in the blogging world) on Saturday!! My wedding present to them was taking all of their wedding photos. Here's a small sampling from their big day:












In the small Minnesotan town of Easton (population sub-300), you don't need to stop traffic on Main Street. You just start walking. There's no one around to hit you.




Coming down the aisle as man and wife!


Pharmie and I after the ceremony


Limo!




"Team Happy Pants" enjoying a swing made for someone much, much younger...


Congrats Steph and Jon!!

It's now less than 2 weeks before the Liberty Triathlon (I'm doing the Oly and Pharmie's doing the Half). Time to hit the training hard for another few days, and see what happens at the race! I'll be back tomorrow with my thoughts on my recent training and what I hope to do at Liberty.

9 comments:

Jumper 2.0 5:16 PM, May 31, 2010  

Steve,

You and Jon sure married up!

;-)

Congrats Jon and Steph!

Steve Stenzel 7:37 PM, May 31, 2010  

Ha Jumper! I've been saying that for 7 years!! ;)

Kelly 8:31 PM, May 31, 2010  

Great photos. I LOVE the group shots. Also, the last one. Congratulations! Tell the bride she's gorgeous, too!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) 8:33 PM, May 31, 2010  

GREAT Pics Steve! Looks like a wonderful day! Congrats to Jon and Steph!

Jennifer 9:42 PM, May 31, 2010  

Dude! Is there anything you can't do? Awesome photos! Congrats to the happy couple!

Unknown 10:29 PM, May 31, 2010  

Awesome pictures Steve! Congrats to Borsch... get on his ass and make him start blogging again though!

Marie-Claude 1:53 AM, June 01, 2010  

Congratulations to the newlyweds! And great pictures Steve!
Too bad I'm already married and living so far away, I would have hired you in a heartbeat ;-)

SteveQ 11:24 AM, June 01, 2010  

Awwwww. Such nice photos. Aren't those little prairie churches amazing?

Regina 8:25 AM, June 02, 2010  

I love weddings! Great shots. The couple looks fabulous and her dress is gorgeous. Wow, people actually have good taste in the midwest ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.