Winners of the “Foxy Moxie / Ryde for Real” Contest

>> Monday, July 05, 2010

So, there were 158 comments on the “Foxy Moxie / Ryde for Real” contest. And some of those people earn extra entries (by tweeting or following Sugoi and Ryders Eyewear on Facebook), so there were a total of around 250 numbers in the hat.







I got ready to draw numbers from the hat. I needed to draw one winner for the Sugoi running skirt, and one winner for the Ryders shades. I told myself I’d use “Price is Right” rules: if I drew a number and that person wanted the skirt and then I drew another number and the second person wanted the skirt too, I’d go up the list to find the nearest person who wanted the shades. You know... “closest without going over.” I don’t know if that makes any sense to anyone but me...

AND THE WINNERS ARE:


Sugoi's Moxie Skirt

Annie wins the skirt!


Ryders VTX

And Cap'n Tan Lines wins the shades! (GREAT blogger alias, BTW!)

So Annie and Cap'n, please use the "Contact Steve" tab at the top to shoot me an e-mail so I can pass along your info!

Thanks for everyone who entered!! And if you didn’t win, don’t worry - there’s another giveaway tomorrow! And you don’t need to do ANYTHING but leave a comment for the upcoming contest. So check back tomorrow for something real nice! (And then they’ll be ANOTHER contest next week too! July is the month of giveaways!)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  1:16 PM, July 05, 2010  

congrats winners!
thanks for putting on a great giveaway!

Cap'n Tan Lines 7:56 AM, July 06, 2010  

Oh boy! Oh boy! Thanks for drawing my name! Double thanks for putting my link on your site!
Too bad work blocks G-Mail and I have to wait until I'm home to send my info. Bah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.