>> Sunday, January 31, 2010
• My legs are nicely sore from a bunch of squats / lunges / etc on Friday. So yesterday morning, I stretched them out on the rug. Actually, Kermit and I stretched together:
• Because of that long run, my January running mileage is 85 miles. That’s a bigger month than ANY of the 12 months last year! I get out and ENJOY Minnesota in the winter!!
• Pharmie and I had an impromptu bowling date last night. She beat me at BOTH games, and she broke her all-time high score of 140 with her first game of 142! And of course I forgot my camera. D’oh. Nice work, Hunnie! (Oh, and THEN she beat me at Pinball, too - rubbing salt in the wound...)
• After bowling we had a date night with Pixar’s “Up.” So, basically, yesterday was a GREAT day!
• Finally, here are a few recent Examiner articles I wrote. Check these out:
- Best Images of 09: The Run. Local triathlete, David Thompson made one of the “best of” images of 09. Sweet photos of triathletes in action!
- Weight room routine to add power to your swim. I did this workout on Thursday. Oww. I’ll be doing it again!
- Kara Goucher on the cover of the new Runner’s World. Yeah, you’ve probably all seen this - it’ll be out this next week. But dang, she’s CUTE!