"Runner vs. Cyclist" Video and "Steve as a Dinosaur"

>> Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I'm pretty random. But this post is pretty random even for me!


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsagH9YfVRg

In other totally unrelated news, I found this drawing of me on one of my student's desks yesterday:



To answer your questions:

1. Yes, it's great fun teaching at an art and design college.
2. No, I don't know why I'm being portrayed as a dinosaur.
3. No, I have absolutely no idea why I'm "mooing."

Huh... it's a swimming dinosaur. That might be a sign to hit the pool....

p.s. There will be a giveaway up tomorrow! Check back!!

5 comments:

Christi 8:33 AM, February 09, 2011  

I always love that video. Thanks for sharing.

gmgizmo9 10:52 AM, February 09, 2011  

Haha - that was funny. Loved the last line: "My sport is your sport's punishment." My son's xc team had shirts that said that on the back. :)

Thanks for sharing, Steve-o-saurus!

PS - Congrats on the little Stenzel, too!

Jim Smith II 10:56 AM, February 11, 2011  

"Do you have a big basket on the front to carry around your ego?" - Win!! (and I'm a bike racer!)

Unknown 6:00 PM, February 13, 2011  

That is definitely the Loch Ness Monster

CoachLiz 8:33 PM, February 15, 2011  

I think I need a Steve-o-saurus shirt.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.