Friday Funny 167: Prenatal Pole Dancing

>> Friday, March 11, 2011

WARNING: This is a little "saucy." To be on the safe side, I'd say this is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. (Unless your boss is pretty cool.) There's no nudity, and just a bit of foul language, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Call the co-workers over, shut your door, and turn it up:


http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/4yj6

"Cause when men see pregnant women, they know she's down for sex."

"I can't see my f*ckin lady parts anymore.... but I can still show you how I work em..."


And that last line just killed me! ;)

9 comments:

trimybest 1:03 PM, March 11, 2011  

hahahahaha "it happens"

Greenking17 "TRI-harder" 2:39 PM, March 11, 2011  

OMGosh...this is ridiculously hilarious! Can't 'HONDLE' myself!

Anonymous,  3:23 PM, March 11, 2011  

Christina A must have a pretty good sense of humor to do this one- thanks for lightening up my day!

Michelle 5:02 PM, March 12, 2011  

You are one sick dude!

Pretend this is real 2:54 PM, March 13, 2011  

Oh. My. God. That's hilarious!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.