Friday Funny 181: What to Wear for Tomorrow's Race

>> Friday, April 29, 2011

I've given it a lot of very little thought, and I'd like to break out the "Tutti Frutti" shorts for tomorrow's duathlon. Remember, they were debuted late last summer at my last triathlon of 2010:



Only I'll need to wear a LITTLE more than just that. It's supposed to be in the lower to mid-50s and raining, along with 20 mph winds. Yay. So I might look a little like I did at the Mosquito Man Duathlon:



But the icing on the cake will be my new Ryders shades! I hope to wear these along with the shorts:



RACE STRATEGY: Quick get out into the lead, and then everyone will go blind or have a slight seizure as they try to pass.

So Matt and I are off to race tomorrow! In closing, here's a great (awkward) photo from just after the Waseca Triathlon - the last triathlon Matt and I did together:



8 comments:

Austin 1:57 PM, April 29, 2011  

It's like the 1990's threw up all over you from the waist down. The shades make it cool, though.

Christi 2:08 PM, April 29, 2011  

You are going to look fabulous!

LB 3:16 PM, April 29, 2011  

i love those shorts!!! if only you had an old school oakley jacket....now that would be saaaweet!!!

swimfin 3:29 PM, April 29, 2011  

Love those shorts! Good luck!!

Keen Bean Company 3:39 PM, April 29, 2011  

oh dear! those glasses too???? I fear for the other runners!

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction 8:46 PM, April 29, 2011  

Okay so those shorts are absolutely fabulous! And where oh where did you get those glasses??? I can't believe they sell those...looks like the 80's! Good luck on the race!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Anna 2:00 PM, May 02, 2011  

The outfit is perfect :) I love the glasses. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.