How to Photograph a Tri Bike

>> Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trek Bikes posted a funny photo yesterday. This was the context of the image:

In honor of Team RadioShack's Fumiyuki Beppu taking the Japanese National Road and TT Championship, we present to you his Speed Concept. If you've ever wondered how we keep the bikes upright for these photos, wonder no more.

And here's the photo:



Awesome. Now I'll be looking at the shadow of every "free-standing" bike photo to see if I can tell if there's a tiny Asian man hiding behind it holding it up.

14 comments:

Mark 9:52 PM, June 29, 2011  

hahaha. i wonder how much the guy got paid for his lack of size.. I mean it could be a second revenue stream for horse jockeys here in the States.

Unknown 10:52 PM, June 29, 2011  

LOL! what if the wheel isn't one of those fancy ones?

Unknown 4:38 AM, June 30, 2011  

thanks for the laugh!!

krystyna47 5:19 AM, June 30, 2011  

Megan, the answer to that question is:

THEY FIND SOMEONE SMALLER!!!!

Kat 11:11 AM, June 30, 2011  

LMAO!!!

Priceless!!

Carolina John 3:31 PM, June 30, 2011  

haha! That's classic. good stuff.

jen 11:27 PM, June 30, 2011  

Ha!! Seems obvious but I wouldn't have guessed.

I guess this post is as good as any to share my congratulations to you and your beautiful wife on the arrival of your son. He is so amazing and I am just so happy for you all. I am looking forward to finding out how his arrival changes your life and what the experience is like in general. As a future-kid-haver, I'm interested in all of it. Best wishes buddy. :)

Jamie 8:21 AM, July 03, 2011  

I wonder if you can rent a small asian man somewhere to take pictures like these...

And how old do you think Henry has to be before you can recruit him for photographs like this of your own bike?

Nate 10:06 AM, July 04, 2011  

hahaha thats awesome...nice find.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.