Most Recent H2O Audio Winner

>> Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just a quick post to announce the winner of the H20 Audio goodies that I posted about 10 days ago. Here's what was up for grabs from the Life Time Fitness Minneapolis Triathlon:


Small iPod case, the iPod Shuffle system,
waterproof headphones, and more waterproof headphones
(photo I took of the gear in my kitchen)

I had 88 comments on the giveaway post, and with the "extra" entries added in, there were 150 names in the hat. I entered my variables on random.org:



I clicked GENERATE, and it gave me this number:



Who was #48? Well that corresponded to Elaine K! Congrats Elaine! I KNOW you'll put all of this to use based on your comment: "I could really use this - my IT band keeps threatening me to resort to pool running, and music would really make that better :)"

A final big THANKS to H20 Audio and the Life Time Fitness Minneapolis Triathlon for the giveaway!!

Back with my pre-race thoughts on tomorrow's triathlon in a few hours....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.