Oh... You Know... Just a Normal Thursday Evening...

>> Thursday, July 07, 2011

Just chillin' with my new bffs...

... like super tall Pro Triathlete Matty Reed:



And smiley Greg Bennett:



And sweetheart Olympian Sarah Haskins:



And cuties Rebeccah and Laurel Wassner:



Yeah... you know... no biggie.

;)


They're all in town for the Life Time Fitness Minneapolis Triathlon on Saturday, and I got to chat with all of them at the official "Pro Dinner" tonight! I'll have my interviews with them posted as soon as I can. What a fun and gracious group of professional athletes!!

UPDATE: Here are my interviews with the pro triathletes from the dinner!

7 comments:

Mark 10:26 PM, July 07, 2011  

so. bad. ass. and get some sun...

Sara Cox Landolt 11:23 PM, July 07, 2011  

What a fun opportunity! I know it'll be a great read.

Jamie 5:22 AM, July 08, 2011  

Haskins = drooooooooool.

Pretty easy on the eyes.

Unknown 7:19 AM, July 08, 2011  

very cool! totally think a spray tan is in your future!

CoachLiz 7:29 AM, July 08, 2011  

Why is it that EVERYONE looks short standing next to Matt?

Carolina John 8:30 AM, July 08, 2011  

Holy cow! That is fantastic.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.