Two Things: H2O Audio Winner and Come To My House This Weekend!

>> Thursday, July 14, 2011

First of all, I need to announce the winner of the two H20 Audio goodies that I posted about last week. Here's what was up for grabs from the Life Time Fitness Minneapolis Triathlon (yes, that was the race I just did!) -


The iPhone / large mp3 case


Amphibx Fit iPhone and Large MP3 Player and Phones
& Surge Contact Waterpoof Headset and Microphone
(photo I took of the gear in my kitchen)

I had nearly 100 comments on the giveaway post, and with the "extra" entries added in, there were 162 names in the hat. I entered my variables on random.org:



I clicked GENERATE, and it gave me this number:



Who was #75? Well that corresponded to Sara Cox Landolt! Congrats Sara! Contact me so I can get your shipping address so I can send you your goodies! And everyone else should check back next week (or maybe the week after) because I'll be doing another H2O Audio giveaway!


Changing gears.....

I'm having a big ART SALE at my house this Friday and Saturday. Two of my neighbors (all within a block) and I are opening our homes to anyone looking for some great (cheap) art! I'm a photographer, my neighbor Paul is a landscape painter, and my neighbor Kelly is a potter / jeweler / stained-glass-maker. And Paul's wife Susan has an AMAZING garden, and she'll be giving tours and answering questions for anyone who stops by.

My work is PRICED TO SELL (not to sound like a used car salesman), and I have over 65 framed pieces! A few of the bigger framed pieces are going for more than $100, but the majority of those 65+ pieces are being sold for $50 - $80. And I have TONS of loose prints and matted prints for $20 - $40. This is seriously and quite literally a "studio clean-out" sale!

ART SALE DETAILS:

Friday July 15th: 5 pm - 9 pm
Saturday July 16th: 11 am - 3 pm

Directions and more info on MY PHOTO BLOG

(in the 2 most current posts)


Thanks everyone! Tell your friends!! Send them to my photo blog for more info. Hope to see you on Friday or Saturday! Stop on over!

2 comments:

Kim 9:51 AM, July 14, 2011  

steve, i popped over to your photo blog - while i sadly can't make the trip from Boston to MN, i would love to see what you are currently selling?

Sara Cox Landolt 10:08 AM, July 14, 2011  

SUPER big excited smiling all day type of feeling! Thanks Steve & H20 Audio - I can't wait to try this out and blog about it. Happy happy morning!
:-) Sara

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.