You Just Can't Stop These Shorts

>> Monday, July 18, 2011

The official ASI Photos are in from the Life Time Fitness Minneapolis Triathlon, and here are some of me at work in the sprint:




Happy to be out of the water


Looking oddly focused post-crash (you can see a little crud on
my leg and a large red scrape on the outside of my shoulder)


Heading into the chute


Working towards the line


THERE IT IS!! The coveted "stopping your watch while
hitting the line" photo! Yes!


My boobs look nice here (I'm such a girl)

In my race report, I noted hearing Jerry and Kris make fun of my shorts cheering me to the finish over the PA system. Well, there's VIDEO from this race, and you can see me finish and hear Jerry and Kris here.

Thanks everyone. Back with something special tomorrow.... (And hopefully a giveaway in the next few days.)

5 comments:

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction 8:02 AM, July 18, 2011  

Wow! Great job. Those shorts....a godsend!

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman 8:38 AM, July 18, 2011  

Wow! They are RIPPING on you for those shorts! But hey, if they're what you're known for, why not?!

I got a comment about my hair at the finish line myself. Certainly not as big a comment, but if that's what we get noticed for, so be it!

The Triathlon Rx 5:44 PM, July 18, 2011  

"And I gotta point out Steve Stenzel. LOOK at those shorts."

Hahahah... love it! They're obviously workin' for you! :)

Ellen 11:27 PM, July 21, 2011  

What will you do when the shorts wear out? Have you picked out the next ones yet?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.