Upcoming "I USE THIS" Mini-Reviews

>> Tuesday, August 09, 2011

For about the next 2 weeks, I hope to be posing once or twice a day with short "mini reviews" on gear, nutrition, clothing, etc that I use. I have people asking about some of the stuff I use now-and-then, and I figure I should just do a series of short reviews on what I like and why I use it.

I'll make sure to note in the review if it's something I've just been using for years, or if it's something some company sent me to try out. But FYI, no company has ever offered me anything for a "good" review. In fact, I HAVEN'T reviewed some things I've been sent because some seem to be a little "bunk." But all of these upcoming reviews are all actually things I LIKE and USE. So check back for up to 2 reviews a day (one in the early AM and one in the afternoon on some days). Thanks!

Oh, and here's a quick thought for today:



3 comments:

Anonymous,  1:59 PM, August 09, 2011  

This is a good idea! I'm looking forward to reading these.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.