Crazy Flips

>> Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In one of my "Friday Funnies" 2 weeks ago, I showed a GIF of a man flipping over a table while putting on a hat. Well, I found out more about this guy.

This guy is Damien Walters, and he's a professional stuntman, gymnastics coach, and free runner. Check out these things he can do:


Direct link: http://youtu.be/zQgFxDSqft4

I want to be able to do ALL of those things, but I also don't want to break my ankle in 15 different places, so I think I'll just stick to swim / bike / run. But this IS pretty sweet...

Back with more on my race plan for Sunday's indoor 5K tomorrow.

6 comments:

The Triathlon Rx 12:52 PM, November 30, 2011  

Wooww!! I'm going to have to show this to my gymnasts today. :)

TriMOEngr 2:22 PM, November 30, 2011  

I think my favorite part was the stripping trampoline flips. LOL Loved all of it. Super neat!

Unknown 4:05 PM, November 30, 2011  

We don't all put our pants on the same way. This guy does a back flip with twist into his Dockers.

Anonymous,  10:08 PM, November 30, 2011  

I recently checked out you blog. Well written, informative and fun! I initially came upon site via dnf posts. I saw this on-line tid bit today.

http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/pickle-juice-and-gatorade-vie-to-be-the-top-sports-drink

Dur...really?

Enjoy reading your take on tri.

Cheers!

SteveQ 10:18 AM, December 01, 2011  

Oh, I do all of those things, but not intentionally.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.