Instagram of the Day: 4 Henry Pics

>> Saturday, May 19, 2012

OK, OK... these aren't from today, but they are just 4 Instagram photos I want to share from hanging out with Henry this past week. (School is done for me, so I'm hanging out a LOT more with my little dude!)

Henry's learned to climb stairs. He got up his first step about 2 weeks ago with the help of Uncle Jon. Here's a photo from just a few days ago as he ZIPS up Uncle Jon and Auntie Steph's stairs:


Big steps!!


Swinging in our hammock!


Riding an elevator at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts yesterday!


Dwarfed by artwork at the MIA.

Look for "stevestenzel" on Instagram if you want need more cute pics of my boy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  3:24 PM, May 19, 2012  

I love the Dwarfed by Art shot.

-Mat L.

Laura is Undeterrable 11:04 PM, May 19, 2012  

I agree - the dwarfed by artwork shot is awesome.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.