4 Quick Updates

>> Monday, October 22, 2012

ONE: Pharmie worked this weekend, and Henry and I hung out a lot. We headed to the pool for the first time in MONTHS, and he had a good time:




TWO: I posted about my biggest running week last week, and I somehow followed it up with another decent week of running. I did 40.16 miles 2 weeks ago, and 30.10 miles last week. So 70.26 miles of running HAS to be my biggest 2-week-stretch since high school. Time to EASE OFF this week before something starts to ache.


THREE: I'm still updating my new Root Beer Blog, so check it out if you like Root Beer or other delicious sodas. (Click and then scroll down to see when I tried "Sweet Corn Soda." Yeah. That exists.)


FOUR: Stop back this week because there will be good things coming. I'll be posting about a fun race this past weekend, and I'll have an Injinji sock review with 15 pairs to giveaway! Seriously. That's sweet. Keep an eye out for that.


Oh, and I'll be picking a winner later today in my "Hansons Marathon Method" giveaway. All you need to do is be a fan of Steve in a Speedo on Facebook, so hit LIKE if you haven't yet!

Back with more soon. Have a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.