Friday Funny 417: Top 10 Halloween Costumes

>> Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloween was just 2 days ago, and these are my favorite 10 top costumes:

#10: Kurt CoBANE:



#9:



#8:



#7: Alien Power Loader:


Extra points for use of a Baby Bjorn

#6:


Who says you can't be slutty AND nerdy at the same time?

#5: "It's My D*ck In a Box!"


Nailed it. An oldie, but a goodie. Nice attention to detail!

#4:



#3: "Stupid Sexy Flanders."


(If you don't know what this is all about, we can't be friends click here to find out.)

#2:


This kid's gonna be somebody someday. Sweet costume.

#1: The "leg lamp" from A Christmas Story.


Again I say: nailed it.


Unrelated:



3 comments:

Sparklinglady 1:24 PM, November 02, 2012  

my husband and i curse stupid sexy Flanders all the time! that is genius!!

The Adventures of Amanda 3:07 PM, November 02, 2012  

My boyfriend and a group of his friends decided to dress up as characters from MarioKart. It was awesome, although they didn't have that little cloud guy :(

http://i.imgur.com/Rdb0I.jpg?1

Serge 10:03 PM, February 11, 2013  

Oh my God! I'd agree that this decoration has to be the worst to be put up at a retirement home although I'd have to admit that it was quite hilarious at first.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.