Some Instagrams and Links

>> Monday, November 19, 2012

Last week I posted about a great weekend bike ride. I was in short sleeves and shorts. Sweet.

Then, 2 days later, my drive to work looked like this:


F*ck you, Minnesota.

Saturday, Henry and I went for an easy long run together. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I took this photo LITERALLY 10 seconds into our run:


The dude was tired. He passed out ASAP.

We ran 11+ miles, and my sore butt cheek that I've had recently felt OK.

Then we got home and had to compost our jack-o-lanterns (they were getting squishy and moldy). Henry hugged his pumpkin from Grandma goodbye before we tossed it:


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadorable!!

Sunday, we played in the yard, and Pharmie checked Henry for loose change:



Also, I've been posting more Examiner articles lately. (You can always "like" the St. Paul Triathlon Examiner on Facebook for updates in your news feed.) Here are a few recent articles:

The Apple Duathlon is a World Qualifier once again.

Photos and results from the Minnesota Multisport Awards 10 days ago.

"Dome Running" is back THIS WEEK! (It must be winter.)

Life Time Fitness has a new 3-race tri series that is trying to save triathletes money.

The Metro area is going to host it's first ever "Midwest Cycling and Multisport Expo" in a few months.

What pro cyclists do in the off-season (as well as his 3 tips for us "normals" - this is a re-post from 3 years ago, but still have good advice).

Have a good (hopefully SHORT) week, everyone!

1 comments:

Steve Stenzel 9:22 AM, November 19, 2012  

Go home, Anonymous. You're drunk.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.