Grand Prix Results in "Run Minnesota"

>> Saturday, December 15, 2012

We just got our November / December issue of "Run Minnesota," the Minnesota Distance Running Association's magazine. And (cutie) Kara Goucher is on the cover:



And guess what? Yours truly appears inside!!



Ben beat me at EVERY race we raced together. And Patrick, Scott, Eric, and Kirt beat me at a few races as well. It was a good gang!

I can't wait for the annual MDRA party in January. I didn't think winning the series was worth anything more than bragging rights, but I've been told that there are some sweet prizes!

Happy weekend, everyone!!

p.s. Here's the post from last month when I learned I had officially won the series.

3 comments:

Karen 2:37 PM, December 15, 2012  

My running club has a similar race series. It is so much fun!! Congrats on your win! :)

sswoods61 9:19 AM, December 16, 2012  

Congratulations Steve! Good stuff.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.