Friday Funny 492: 10 Things to Make You Smile

>> Friday, March 22, 2013

I recently saw a list of "25 things to make you smile," and I'd like to share my top 10:

#10. This girl is finding out she'll be the first in her family to go to college:



#9. I love 2 things about this next one. First of all, I love Jay-Z's first few remarks. Secondly, I love that he's taking the subway to his show!

#8. What's not to love about otters chasing a butterfly?



#7. Good cops:



#6. LaBron tackles this fan after making a great shot:



#5. This volunteer's reaction is hardly containable after getting an unexpected fist bump from Usain Bolt during the London Olympics. (I recently posted a similar gif on my tumblr page of this.)



#4. This:


Heavy. Beautiful.

#3. This video is a few years old, but I NEVER get sick of watching it. It's a 29-year-old woman who was born deaf and is now hearing for the first time. Try not to smile / cry:


http://youtu.be/LsOo3jzkhYA

#2. The best sign EVER:



#1. He might have the best job ever:




BONUS: here's a 3-year-old girl on her birthday SUPER excited to take a train for the first time:


http://youtu.be/rvpCmKUo1Aw

And a boy excited to see bubbles:



Hope I made you smile!  :)

3 comments:

fbhidy 7:24 AM, March 22, 2013  

Thanks, made my day!

Graham 8:08 AM, March 22, 2013  

Happy Smiling tears on a Friday morning! Those are awesome.

Merrilee 6:19 PM, March 22, 2013  

Those were great! Good perspective at the end of a long week.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.