Goldilocks is Looking Fine!

>> Monday, April 15, 2013

So about 3 years ago, I posted about a quick makeover for Goldilocks. Goldilocks went from this...



... to this:



Well, when I dropped off Goldilocks for a tune up at Gear West Bike and Tri last week, her bar wrap was looking a little nasty.



OK, a LOT nasty.

Shawn at Gear West said he was going to "take care of me." He mentioned "multiple colors... not tie-dye, but MULTIPLE colors." I smiled and trusted him.

This is how Goldilocks looked when I got her back:



So there are 2 things to note about that photo:

1. With the new, sexy bar wrap, I'll NEVER lose my bike in transition!

2. THAT'S ALL SNOW IN THE BACKGROUND!! It's the middle of April, and we're still getting some nasty snow. This needs to stop so I can get outside with my new sexy bike.

6 comments:

sswoods61 9:10 AM, April 15, 2013  

Matches your shorts :)

Jeremy Reichenberger 10:20 AM, April 15, 2013  

Looks awesome! I have some serious bike envy, Steve!

Carolina John 11:14 AM, April 15, 2013  

wow, that's too much snow for April! and the multi-color thing is a good idea. That will make it show up better in TA. but, I still bet the real men will make fun of you for that much pink.

Sarah 1:58 PM, April 16, 2013  

It's fine. You & Tutti Frutti will match. ;)

Sarah

Ririnette 12:09 PM, April 17, 2013  

You should have called her Skittles. Cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.