A Bright Speedo at the Falls Duathlon

>> Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I found the official race photos from the Falls Duathlon nearly 2 weeks ago. Here are a few of me:


Early in the race.


With Erich and Jake just behind me.


Heading out on the bike, watching the guy in front of me drop his chain.


Finishing with a 4 minute race PR!

In my race report, I noted running out of T2 with my arm warmers still on. The race photographer got some photos of me getting ready to pitch them next to a pole just a few hundred feet into the final 3 mile run:


Sweet bicep shot.



CLICK HERE for my race report, and CLICK HERE for more photos from the race.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.