Friday Funny 516: Things I've Said

>> Friday, May 03, 2013

So I found out that my freshman college students started a Facebook page devoted to their favorite things they've heard their instructors say. Here are (apparently) some of the things I've said over the semester in my Color Theory class:




I jokingly said the first thing one day when I was EXTRA high energy.


I'd watch that movie.


I said it more like "SEX JOKE! Hope you're ready!!..... umm, for the JOKE... not the SEX."
It's all about the delivery.




TRUTH!




I don't recall saying that.






SEXY weird.




I wish I could remember how this got brought up.


Steve referred to himself in the 3rd person for a while that day. He DID suck that day.


And that's proven by all of these out-of-context quotes.

The same students remembered me saying something about liking Oreo cream but not the cookie sometime MONTHS ago. And on the last day of class this past week, they brought me a present:



That's the cream of 27 Oreos. So naturally, I dove right in:



Remember you can find lots of funnies here: http://steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com

2 comments:

Sarah 4:43 PM, May 03, 2013  

My entire family was laughing at you just now.

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

Karen 5:18 PM, May 03, 2013  

You sound like a really fun teacher.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.