Instagram of the Day: 3 Workout Instagrams

>> Thursday, August 22, 2013



Aug 17th: "Starting a group run- Mama, Laura, and Jared are doing 16-18, but
Henry and I are just doing 4. (I've got a triathlon tomorrow morning.)"


Aug 19th: "Pushed Henry for 4x1 mile intervals with Mama."


Aug 21st: "Crossing the Mississippi out of downtown St. Paul with a full moon on my 5 a.m. ride."

Oh, and here's a bonus non-workout Instagram:


"First ever "time out" at the park. Someone threw his shoes at Daddy's head."

Follow me on Instagram as stevestenzel. And watch my Instagram feed today because Henry and I are going to be spending some of the day at the Minnesota State Fair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.