It's Official - Sleeping with the Enemy

>> Wednesday, September 04, 2013

It's official. Devon posted about it on his blog yesterday. I'm teaming up with my frenemies (or "frenenemy") Devon Palmer for a relay in 2.5 weeks. Here's what he said on his blog:

A few weeks back I was contacted by the Make a Wish Foundation. There is a young man in St Paul who has a dream of racing a duathlon as a relay team with a professional triathlete. His story is a sad one, poor vision and weak legs prevents him from riding a bike fast on his own so it is his greatest wish to partner with a strong-legged, 20/20-seeing athlete like myself for a relay. He is a charter member of the St Paul chapter of my fan club, so shout out to you Steve S. or “Stevie” (as he prefers to be known). I’m looking forward to racing the Treadman Duathlon with you, bud! Lets make your dream come true!


Remember all of the raging hate leading up to the highly anticipated Gear West Duathlon
relay showdown
? How could you forget....

p.s. Shout-out and big thanks to the Make-A-Wish foundation for hooking me up with a real pro.

p.p.s. Big semi-secret half marathon this weekend! More on that on Saturday - check back!

p.p.p.s. I didn't want to make a liar out of Devon, so I started this Facebook page. Join me if you will.

3 comments:

Foges 5:21 PM, September 04, 2013  

only one like... how sad :(

Steve Stenzel 7:02 PM, September 04, 2013  

Yeah Foges.... he's not that popular.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.