Friday Funny 603: Getting a Bike Ticket

>> Friday, October 18, 2013

This is a few years old, but if you haven't seen it, it's worth a watch. Casey Neistat got a ticket for biking outside of the bike lane in NYC, and this is his (sassy) response:


Direct link: http://youtu.be/bzE-IMaegzQ

Side note: Casey is actually a videographer / animator, and I posted a different video featuring him back in July on my Photo Blog that shows his INSANELY organized studio. Check it out.

If you haven't entered my $150 shoe giveaway, CLICK HERE to enter!!

And as always, check out lots more "funnies" on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

2 comments:

Shinianen 2:46 PM, October 18, 2013  

BAHAHAH! I love this.

And also, I'm quite spoiled ... the trails in MN are awesome and really well connected. I can ride from Chaska straight to Calhoun Lake with hardly any car traffic interference.

Deer, wild turkey, weasels and geese on the other hand...

DebbieJRT 5:26 PM, November 16, 2013  

A big part of the reason that I am a timid cyclist in NYC. I have a bicycle but rarely ride it, except for organized, closed to traffic, rides. In some ways, the outer boroughs (where I live) can be worse since we usually don't even have bike lanes.
I can't believe he purposely rode into all those obstructions.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.