More Off-Season Eating...

>> Saturday, October 19, 2013

About a month ago, I posted about a quick stop we made at "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store." Well, we stopped back there on Thursday.




From Instagram: Grandma and Henry with a 5000 calorie gummi worm."


From Instagram: "For the millionth time: "No Henry, we can't get that..." #MNsLargestCandyStore"


I WANTED to get these, but I didn't.


I DID pick up a pack of these, however.


I shared this with Grandma, my Sis, and her 2 kids.
You can't tell from that photo, but it's 2 inches thick and full of cream!


I say that ALL. THE. TIME.

Then we went a little farther down the road to Emma Krumbees. We didn't eat there, but we played outside at their "Scarecrow Festival."




Rope maze with Henry brining up the rear.
Note: my Mom is one of 7 people in the world who still wears earmuffs.


Henry's on my lap, and that's his cousins Ian and Bree in front of us on the train ride!


Cousins!


Henry LOVES Minions! He's screaming at it here!


He didn't even want to turn around for picture - he loved the Minions too much!
(So this was the best photo I got.)


Looking for something else to get into.


Zonked out a few hours later after we made it home.
(Note the candy and ketchup around his mouth.)

At the candy store, I got another case of assorted sodas - half root beer and half "other:"



I'm curious to try these:



Click here to see photos from my visit to Minnesota's Largest Candy Store from last month, click here for my "Root Beer Journal" where I soon be posting more about this trip, and make sure to click here to enter my giveaway from OnlineShoes.com!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Christopher Hawes 7:27 AM, October 21, 2013  

That 5000 calorie gummy worm looks disgusting. Good luck with the PBandJ soda....ugh

Amy Lynn 7:16 PM, October 21, 2013  

Root beer barrels are awesome! I used to get those with my sister at the penny candy store as a kid. Good Times.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.