Friday Funny 686: 14 Awesome Roommate Notes

>> Friday, March 14, 2014

HappyPlace shared a few more awesome / insane / hilarious notes left by a roommate:


How many ways are there to use a plunger, Kevin?


I bet this guy is high maintenance. (Click here to enlarge.)


If a sock means "sex," I don't want to know what this is for.


This message is probably more for the guys.


Smart Water for a smart ass.


How a true butthole pays his rent.




Given a choice, I'd rather eat pizza that the cats nibbled on.


If these get eaten it's time for a new roommate.


Um...are there drugs in it?


They don't.


Also, boyfriends are like dirty clothes; don't leave yours on the floor.


Pretty cheap for either.

More funny notes from a roommate HERE and HERE.

Check out more funnies on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

1 comments:

Gand Almonor 4:49 PM, March 14, 2014  

I love the $20 bill for hookers! Sounds like every roommate that I've had for the past 4 years. I think I'll try the banana trick for ALL my food from now on!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.