Friday Funny 693: First Tweet (and Funny Links)

>> Friday, March 21, 2014

Twitter recently released a tool to let you look up your first tweet. I figured mine was going to be something dumb like "Trying out Twitter LOL #WhatsAHashtag" But it ended up being better than I thought:



That ended up being the Half Ironman where I wore a Grim Reaper costume for the run and found out I had a cat toy in my shoe the entire time. (Read Part 1 and Part 2 of my race report, or just click the links and check out the photos.)

Finally, as I do every few weeks, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page from the last 2 weeks:

Athletic-related funny things:

To all the "clean eaters."

Here's a 30-Day Challenge I can get behind.

Texting terms for runners.

[GIF] Yeah. I could do that. Like 30 times. Sure.

I want this guy to come stand at my gym.

At EVERY race.

Let's just do this.

[GIF] These guys can really do things with their bodies.

[GIF] Careful on treadmills.

[GIF] Pushups while waterskiing.

Never ask someone about cross fit.

What swimmers think. Yes, yes, and yes. This is true.

Non-athletic funny things:

Does anyone else's brain work this way?

[GIF] Putting on a swimsuit in the spring.

Tailgating. I've never thought about it like that before.

Most people the day after St. Patrick's Day.

An e-card for St. Patrick's Day.

My breakfast on St. Patrick's Day.

Dear TSA: I think we found a loophole.

There are two kinds of people.

Kids.

I'm saying I agree with this, but it IS an interesting concept.

An appropriate warning about drinking.

A child-sized soda.

My relationship with McDonalds.

Sexy reading.

Being a guy after sex...

[GIF] Lots of Mommies say this about drinking.

After St. Patrick's Day.

[GIF] Oh Britney.

Cute text from Grandma.

A handy guide to the opposite sex.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.