I Ain't No Liar

>> Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yesterday, good buddy / pro triathlete Devon Palmer tweeted about my ankle:



A local race buddy piped up and called me a liar:



Well, I had my lovely wife snap a "full body" shot yesterday afternoon to show that I am truly the one attached to that ugly, no-longer-foot-model-worthy foot:



As you can see, the purple is starting to go down, but now everything's turning yellow. And a bigger bruise is appearing in the arch of my foot. Super. (See my last 2 posts [here and here] for more ankle photos.)

I hope to TRY to run this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. I've got that final indoor triathlon (600 yd swim, 12 mile bike, 5K run) in 10 days, and I hope everything is ready for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.