Biking in Flooded Minnesota Right Now

>> Sunday, June 22, 2014

We're on track to have one of our wettest Junes in recorded history. (*Insert your own dirty joke here, if you'd like.*) My friend E. L. S. posted these 4 photos of her bike ride yesterday that go from bad to worse:









I made some photos on Harriet Island 4 days ago, and here's a photo of the Mississippi River starting to swallow up some stairs across from downtown St. Paul:



It's worse now - I'll have to head back this week. And I'll be posting some of these night photos I've been taking over the last 3-4 months on my Photo Blog in the next week or so. I'll post a link here when I do.

UPDATE: Here's a tweet I just got from a friend:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.