Friday Funny 734: Bike Rules

>> Friday, June 06, 2014

Here are some helpful traffic tips for cyclists:



OK, ok, that's kinda tongue-in-cheek and has a pretty negative tone. But as cyclists, you know there are bits of truth in there. It reminds me of something that is SO TRUE for me that I posted on my tumblr a few weeks ago:



Be safe and smart out there. I'm ready to ride up Garvin Heights Road ("the bluff") in the Trinona Time Trial tomorrow night! Gotta take down the race director.

Check out more funny stuff on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.