Henry's THIRD Birthday!

>> Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wow. What an awesome 3 years it's been. Henry turned 3 on Thursday, and Pharmie, Charlie, and I took him to the Mall of America to ride rides for 3+ hours. I rode on the first 4 with him, then I took Charlie as Mama went on the final 12 with him! Here are a few photos:


Running off to find the first ride!

QUICK NOTE TO PARENTS: look at how dead Nickelodeon Universe is at 10 a.m. on a Thursday morning. Get an unlimited rides wristband online to save $6 (around $28 with all taxes and fees) and go when they open. We waited in line ONCE while we were there. We were the only one on a few rides early on.


Selfie of Henry and me on the Log Ride!


Riding the Ferris Wheel with me!




Whippin' shitties with Mama!






Henry wasn't too sure about this ride as it was heading up...


... but he LOVED it in the end!


Ready to ride the Log Ride with Mama for a 2nd time!


While they were riding, I was playing Big Buck Hunter with Charlie in the Bjorn under a blanket.
He sleeps well under a blanket like a parakeet. And he pissed all over my shirt.
(I got 2 perfect sites, one of which included the trophy animal and all 5 critters.
I love all versions of BBH and will gladly take you on - I always have $1 in my pocket for it.)


An Instagrammed photo at the end of the day.


Passed out on the way home.


Birthday cake on the porch with the neighbors.


Yes, that IS the same shirt from the mall that Charlie pissed all over - thanks for noticing.


Eating cake on the porch floor with "his ladies."

And in related news, TODAY is the 8-year anniversary of my first blog post. I was training for my first triathlon 8 years ago. Check out my first entry HERE to see if I'm still living up to my first mission statement. :) Happy weekend everyone! Happy Birthday Henry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.